Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dallas Career Day 2014




This Friday I had the wonderful opportunity of attending Career Day in Dallas for the first time. For those of you who don't know, Career Day is a wonderful opportunity for students to attend a day of inspiring seminars and influential speakers in all parts of the Fashion Industry. The day closes with the fashion show. A collection of students' work from across the nation. Of course not all 560 entries this year were able to walk the runway, so the board chooses what gets to walk. I was blown away to see my dress and jacket that I had submitted step out onto the catwalk.  It was such a thrill and was very affirming to me that I belong in my area of study. I think we can all use some of that from time to time. Anyway, I just wanted to recap my experience for you all! Hope you've had a lovely weekend! 

Cameron Silver 


My design!

As always
study hard, style harder 
 Xx
chris






No comments:

Post a Comment