Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bubble Trouble



Source: www.jcrew.com

One trend I can't go a day without seeing recently is women wearing bubble necklaces. Originally made popular by J. Crew (selling for $150), these statement necklaces were quickly replicated. Ive seen copies in almost every women's retail boutique I've been in recently. Of course, I couldn't resist getting my hands on one, but there was no way my college-girl budget would have ever forgiven me if I had paid full price. Fortunately, I logged onto www.Etsy.com and found the closest replica I could and paid only $9.99 (plus shipping). SCORE. Mine looks like this:

Source: www.tumblr.com

OBSESSED. You too, right?

Don't let the bright colors and statement-ness of these necklaces scare you! They are incredibly easy to style. While I tend to wear them with a buttoned up collared shirt, you could make an argument for crew necks, boat necks, v-necks, whatever! I also have a feeling we'll be seeing these for awhile because they come in fall/winter and spring/summer colors. Happy accessorizing!

Study hard, style harder.

xo
christina

No comments:

Post a Comment